Friday, February 24, 2012

Smiling Down on her Grandbabies

I was watching my kiddos yesterday and saw their limitless energy, contagious laughter, unbounded joy, and unconditional love for us and eachother and I could help but think of Mom, or Mommom to the kids.

I see so much of her personality in them. They would do anything they could to help you, they are quick to forgive, and they even have her sass and wit. Cam is quick to remind you of something you've said no matter how long ago. Aubrey raises the eyebrow. And Evan shares her sweet tooth.

So I'm sure she's up there smiling down on those grandbabies. And they miss her like crazy. I am very thankful to have these little daily reminders of how awesome Mom was!

1 comment:

  1. Well said - thankful for those little reminders that you have. Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete