Tuesday, February 28, 2012

19 Days to go and only 27 Brawlers! C'mon folks!

Hey everyone, I'm sure you all know by now, but the 2012 Get Your Rear in Gear Colorectal Cancer Walk/Run at the Philadelphia Museum of Art is Sunday March 18th. I've posted the link all over my blog, facebook, twitter, and several emails. I'm disheartened to say that with only 19 days until the event, we only have 1/3 of the walkers from last year, 50% of the funds raised from last year (only 28% of this year's goal), and only 24 shirts sold (less than 1/3 of last year). Please get the links out to everyone you know! I'm sure that at least 75% of the world out there has had their lives touched by cancer in some way and we can truly make a difference. Solidarity and the will to never give up will drive us to a cure. This is an ongoing effort so please sign up or donate, we can't give up, and we can't forget, remember those important to us that we've lost, they were ALWAYS there for us, and even though they're gone, we need to continue to be there for them! Please help us!

Walk/Run Register Link:
https://www.raceit.com/Register/groups/groups.aspx?event=6037

Donation Link:
https://www.raceit.com/fundraising/fundraise.aspx?event=6037&fundraiser=3201

Also, let me know if you want a shirt ($10). Email me/facebook me with the sizes you want. 100% of proceeds go to charity. Last day to order shirts is 1- March-12.

No comments:

Post a Comment