Thursday, October 6, 2011

Join the Brawlers or Donate to the Cause!

First, a thanks to all of you who participated last year in the walk either via walking, running, or donation. Like last year, I have created a team walking for my mother called BLK's Brawlers. The event is March 18th, 2012. I personally will be running the 10k (successfully I hope). Please join me in either the run or the walk by registering with my team at the link below. If you can't walk/run, there is a donation link below as well. Remember EVERY dollar helps to find a cure!

Sicerest Thanks,
Gerry Krauss


To register for our team:
Go to this link: https://www.raceit.com/Register/groups/groups.aspx?event=6037
Click on join existing team
Choose BLK's Brawlers and choose whether you want to walk, do 5k, or do 10k
Pay and complete registration!

To donate to our charity:
Go to this link: https://www.raceit.com/fundraising/fundraise.aspx?event=6037&fundraiser=3201
Enter your donation amount and credit card info and you are good to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment